The NEXT hub EVENT
Meet us at Burt Elementary School from 4:30 - 6:30 pm. Blood tests, and speech pathologists will be on site. There will be looking demonstrations every 30 minutes starting at 5 pm with a take-home bag of ingredients.
What The Hub can do for Clarksville:
Unite Resources - Let’s get together!
Clarksville-Montgomery County is expanding fast and so are the needs of the community. As a team, we can target underrepresented areas and cater resources to fit the community.
Provide a Venue - Under one roof!
We are fortunate to have multiple park locations and venues that will be a great asset for Hub events. It is our pleasure to use these locations to make resources more accessible to the public.
Market Services - Get the word out!
Our department has an established social media presence and a talented marketing team. We will be able to create in-house marketing materials for Hub events and market to our growing number of social media followers.
- APSU Department of Health & Human Performace
- Clarksville Neighborhood & Community Services
- Mathew Walker Comprehensive Health Center
- United Way of Greater Clarksville Region
- Urban Ministries, Clarksville Area
- Clarksville 50+ Activity Center
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Diaper Angels
- Legal Aid Society
- Let's Meet at the Well Network LLC
- Millenial Wellness Solutions LLC
- Progressive Directions, Inc.
- Soldiers and Families Embraced (SAFE)
- Tabernacle Christian School
- Hope Lines
- Crunch Fitness
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Tennessee Department of Child Services
- Tennessee Adult Protective Services
- Clarksville Housing Authority