Clarksville Parks & Recreation hosts pickleball at all three of our Recreation Centers. Bring your friends or meet some new ones while you enjoy the fastest-growing sport in America!
Crow recreation center
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:30-7:30 p.m. (1 net available)
burt-cobb recreation center
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wednesday: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. -12 p.m.
Friday: 4 - 6 p.m.
What is pickleball?
Fun, social and friendly. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels