General Rental Information
The following is the basic information about renting the space:
Learn about public rentals:
- The amphitheater can accommodate over 5,000 people.
- The amphitheater can be added to the public rental with a $1,000 deposit + $1,000 rental fee.
- Public events may need additional planning/permits. Questions about this should be directed to the Clarksville Parks and Recreation office at 931-645-7476.
Food & Beverage
- All food and alcoholic drinks must be arranged through one of our pre-approved caterers. Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- All liquor, beer, and wine must be served from the bar.
- Arrangements must be made in advance with the caterer, determining exactly what they will be serving.
- Bottled beer is not allowed, however, aluminum bottles, cans, or kegs are allowed.
- Host Bar service is available through select caterers with a per-hour charge.
- No bottles are to be taken from the bar.
- Outside bartenders and Bring Your Own Beer (BYOB) is not allowed.